If you’re worried about your indoor air quality and the potential risks from unexpected water and mould growth, then we can help you get fast answers.
We deliver a straightforward, scientifically rigorous and economical inspection strategy to inspect and assess your home, leased dwelling or office/factory/building to find, assess, identify and measure the right information for accurate results. Our comprehensive written reports allow you to make sensible decisions regarding your property.
Viable Mould Testing, Non-Viable Spore Trap Testing, Bio-Tape Lifts, Clearance Testing, Preliminary Inspections, Scope of Works…We Do It All
We can also prepare scope of works for treatment & cleaning or ‘make-safe works’ for even the most challenging biological contaminants within the built environment. As a proudly Independent Lab, we report only on the facts, so you can rest assured that our findings are transparent and detail your situational environment as precisely as possible. Analytical and service support for Real Estate/Property, Insurance and Litigation/Expert Evidence is our speciality.
We are the Australian leaders in biological contaminant assessment following known and unknown water damage and flood events, air quality inspections, mould detection and analytical grade lab findings, infra red thermal imaging, scope of works development, treatment/disinfection/cleaning, post remediation verification, R&D and general infection control of building or workplace interiors that may be infected or affected by:
- fungi & toxic moulds and mildews
- yeasts (Candida sp.)
- virus pathogens
- PM2.5 and PM10 particle number concentration assessment
- white-rot & brown-rot fungi affected sub-floors and timbers
- clandestine drug laboratory remediation including ice lab cleanups
- advice on crime and trauma decontamination and cleaning
- hidden pathogens that may affect workplace hygiene and design and implementation of methods to improve infection control
- complete biobanking of reference strains for research and development
Accredited by The Australian Government Biosecurity through DAFF Biosecurity to work in Quarantine Approved Premises for Accredited Persons (Classes 2 to 9). The preferred choice of leading Real Estate agencies, Insurers and businesses that have a duty of care under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and for Infection Control In Office Practice Settings. All our work follows the Australian Mould Guideline (2010 and 2016 revisions) or International Standards as set forth by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification and we follow the contemporary literature to ensure we always provide up-to-date Industry best practice using for example:
- Australian Mould Guideline. 2nd Ed, 2010.
- ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration, 4th Edition, 2015.
- ANSI/IICRC S520 Standard for Professional Mold Remediation, 3rd Edition, 2015.
- ANSII/IICRC R520 Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation, 3rd Edition, 2015.
Our Business is all about how the buildings we choose to inhabit impact on our health and wellbeing
Call (Sydney Inspections) : 0414991069